Monday, December 30, 2013

Playroom

So after a month of working slowly on this room, when we are home we have finally moved all the toys to the new playroom. I took the week of Christmas off and we were given enough in gift cards to get them rugs and finished the painting.

      

It is so nice to have our living room back after 4 years of toys everywhere. They are allowed to bring toys down but have to take them back up at the end of the day. So far so good.

Now I have an empty foyer that desperately needs repainted and a small table and some decorations. I believe the next few months I am going to have a lot of time spent in painting and decorating. I have been pining decorating ideas like crazy. I am so excited though over all the possibilities that are coming. I believe in no time we will finally have it the way we want it...minus the 2 story part...still waiting on my rancher. My knees have really been feeling the stairs these past few days, moving items up and going up to play with the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment