Friday, January 6, 2012

Insert Sad face :(

So my husband has been home with me and the girls for just about 3 weeks. Can you say SPOILED?!?! I have had help when both are upset, help with housework, someone to talk to once the girls are asleep, time to enjoy a bath, and time to do some 'ME' stuff. This blog and my email have actually grown with him being home and giving me some time to just hang out. The girls have absolutely loved having him home but next week sadly he will return back to work.

I probably won't know what to do with myself. How will I go back to doing everything on my own while he is working?  Maybe I will enjoy it, but I don't think so. His schedule is so awful sometimes and seems like he is always at work when we have a bad night or I am just so exhausted and all I want to do is go to bed.

We will get back into the rhythm. We always do when he has a break off but its hard to get back into the swing of things. I only hope that since Hailey is almost 12 weeks that the balance between the two girls will be a little better when I am on my own. Sometimes I wish I worked part time so that I could be home more especially when he is working. After working a full 8 then picking up the girls, getting home, making dinner, and then downtime before bed, it seems like the whole evening is just rushed and flies by.

I think he knows how much we love him being home and how much he will be missed. Ava is finally old enough to express how she feels when he isn't home and lets him know she misses him. Hailey won't be long behind her. So we are going to enjoy the last few days before he gets back on his schedule and we are both working and exhausted all the time.Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment