Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another Little One! We are a blessed family

So on May 21st I got the pleasure of having my niece over while mommy and daddy left for the hospital. Erika being induced certainly did make it a little easier on everyone knowing when I would have Brooklyn and when she would need me. I easily took some vacation time and spent a few days at home while poor Erika went through a stubborn baby that would not descend into the birth canal and had to be taken out by c-section. It was all worth it though. And on May 22nd at 9:04 pm we had another precious little baby in the family.

 

Owen Michael 9 lbs 8 oz 21.5 inches long...yes my short little sister had that BIG baby in her little belly! I am sure she is happy this is her last.

Photo: Owen Michael bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment