Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Growing so fast

Do you SEE this?!?!?!? They are both growing just so fast. So fast I sometimes tear up, where did my babies go? Ava is learning so much, understanding so much and able to put things together quickly. Hailey is slowly saying more and more words but knows exactly what you are saying and what you mean and what you want her to do. It just amazes me at these ages and it just keeps going faster.

We are enrolling Ava into preschool this year. A year early but I think it will do her good. She understands so much and has so much to do with it. I want her to get a head start and run with it. I want to give her all the opportunities I can to succeed and I believe that begins now.

 

They will soon be learning to live without each other, when Ava leaves Hailey for 3 days a week for preschool but I think this will be a good thing. She is so dependent on Ava speaking her and doing stuff for her. She will be out of her comfort zone only a few days, she will still be at Vickie's so that wont change, she will now just now have Ava there to play with.




No comments:

Post a Comment