Sunday, August 5, 2012

9 months and more...

Hailey turned 9 months old while we were on vacation. It was great to be able to spend so much time with her since I work full time. A few hours in the evenings and on the weekends sometimes is just not enough time with as fast as they grow the first year.

Hailey is such a happy baby, almost always there is a smile on her face. Those big blue eyes are still here, (everyone is keeping their fingers crossed they stay blue).


 
She had her check up at the doctor. Thankfully no shots this time. She was happy until Dr. Arnett came in and started poking at her.

She weighs in at 20 lbs 6 oz, 28 1/2 inches long, her head is 18.
She just went to 12 month clothing. 


She loves playing, she and Ava are getting better at playing together and sharing toys. She loves this Princess bubble ball pit toy that Aunt Erika gave Ava for Christmas. She gets in there and rolls it all over the room. She is trying to dance and loves music. If Ava and I are singing a song she is quick to begin yelling with us always with a smile on her face.



She is saying 'Dada', "MumMum", "Uh Oh", "AAAAA" for Ava, and we are working on a few other things. Sometimes she will make the 'BAAAA" sound and I think that is for her bottle.


She is eating more table food and hopefully will be off babyfood soon. She likes french fries, baked beans, hamburger, chicken, potatoes, spaghetti and ice cream. She will eat whatever snacks I eat. I let her try just about anything I can make small enough that she wont choke. I certainly have began her on some things early than I ever did Ava but then again, I am more confident this time around.


The love of 2 sisters, it melts my heart to watch them play.

She isnt a big cuddler but she has her movements. She is my baby and I honestly dont know how life was without her. I thought being a mom to one was rewarding but to two little girls that make my heart full, I count my blessings everyday. Watching her grow has been heaven sent.


No comments:

Post a Comment