Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Room, maybe new routine

Tonight, once we got the girls home and dinner ate, we took them upstairs to see their new room. Ava's reaction "wow!"

Its not completed yet, looks like that will wait for the weekend but it will be easy moving everything now that there is room for everything we must take up. I am hoping for a little bit of a new beginning, getting the girls out of our bed, eventually, letting them become more independent with their own space, and getting a little time to ourselves once the girls go to bed.



2 comments:

  1. Love the color. Good luck at getting them out of your bed. My son is 2 and loves to come back to sleep with us during the middle of the night. I hope that he outgrows it one day soon. I found you over on Finding New Friends Blog Hop, I have subscribed. I hope you will return the favor.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. returned!! thank you so much for following!

    ReplyDelete