Thursday, February 16, 2012

No Kiss Me Too

No Kiss Me Too
Ava speaks like a 2 year old. I don’t know how else to explain it. She is learning to speak complete sentences, yet proper grammar isn’t being used. It will probably be a while before it all clicks. She speaks her way, a cute way. I will ask her certain things sometimes just to hear her answer.
    What she should be saying: “I don’t want a hug”   Ava says “No hug me”.
    What she should be saying:  “Don’t pick me up”   Ava says “No pick me up, Mommy!”
     What she should be saying: “I don’t want you to touch me” Ava says “No touch me”
But then there is this OPPOSITE talk she does when she is playing. This is cute! When she wants attention, wants to be hugged, or kissed. She will smile, look at you and say “No kiss me too”, this usually happens during goodbye when either Kenny or I are leaving for work. After clarifying that she doesn’t want a kiss, she runs so you can catch her and kiss her.
She has also started this when Kenny gives me a kiss or a hug. It is so funny, almost like she gets jealous that I kiss her daddy. How dare I kiss HER daddy? So Kenny has to chase her down and give her kisses too. She loves her daddy so much.
Does your toddler say things in a funny way?
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That is super cute that she does that. Your family is adorable! I'm a new follower from Curious Wisdom's Blog Hop and look forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now from the FNF Hop! Would love if you'd follow back :)
    http://bakesewrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold onto those moments, they are sooo precious! Amazing photo of your family. Will add you as a follow! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I am so glad you are writing these things down. Sometimes life gets soo very busy and we forget the things they say and then they grow up way too fast.

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up with me for Finally Friday! You had the most visited link! Watch for a feature later today:) Thanks again!
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Loressa for hosting the blog hop! I have so much fun reading other's blogs and whats going on with other parents with toddlers.

    ReplyDelete