Tuesday, June 7, 2011

20 weeks

Yep, already, half way there. The anxiety and sickness are gone!!! I am finally gaining some weight, I am now a whole pound above my pre pregnancy weight. The baby's heartbeat is a strong 156 and growing like a weed.

We had our scheduled 20 week ultrasound. We got to see our baby move a little, he/she showed us a hand. The head is down in my pelvic area, he/she is really low and rarely kicks above my belly button even though it has plenty of room right now to go where it pleases in there. He/she was in a tight fetal position with it's legs tucked up underneath its belly so we didnt get a look to see the gender. That might not be a bad thing. We are actually now thinking of either doing the elective 2d/3d to find out or even just waiting until the end and being surprised. The baby has given us something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment