Sunday, October 17, 2010

Apple Harvest Weekend

Apple Harvest has special meaning to me. It is a magical time of year, the air is getting cooler, the leaves are changing, and that is when Kenny and I became engaged to be married. We were celebrating our 3rd year anniversary on October 20, 2007, the day of the Apple Harvest Parade. We spent the whole day together. It was great. We went shopping and ran some errands, got lunch, then came back to his apartment in town and watched the parade. Afterwards we went to dinner with Jamie and Katy and then went bowling. It was a great day. When we got back to his apartment he asked me to go into the kitchen to get him a bottle of water and when I came back he was on his knees with a ring. It was one of the most romantic things he has ever done and very sneaky. I was really expecting not to be engaged until Christmas or afterwards. Of course I said yes and I began the planning.

(Our Engagement Photo)





No comments:

Post a Comment